Monday, June 8, 2009

Sister care

A people is just like a strawberry...look so strong but actually is so weak..
just like a beautiful strawberry been step by Samuel leg!!Every thing is destroy .A person will always want to be strong among their friends they don't want to make their friends to worry, cry ..they where always wearing a mask..just like me, wearing a "happy" mask, strong mask..

Every people think that i am strong ,but no !i am still a child, i need love . i need care . My life is so dark that i can't see ,"scare"started growing in my life.
But thanks to my Holy God .I have many good and care friends .We cry together ,we play together ,we do many things together.Our heart stay together ,that is call friends ,is call sister .
My sister care for me ,just like i care for them .Love is the word i learn in my life.

No comments: